How profitable blogging tips can make your blog successful?
Wondering which blogging tips work efficiently on your newly established blog and what not?To survive strategically in a competitive world of blogging, it is important that one should smartly learn tips and tricks every day. We read a list of blogging tips every day from a number of bloggers, but are they useful?
That’s an important question.
Do you want to grow your blog, gain more traffic, produce quality content, learn about keywords optimization, create images etc to rank well, right?
Are you going in the right direction?
Well, this post has been meaningfully written to drive your attention toward the irresistible blogging tips. You can always implement these techniques, strategies and latest tools on the blog to make it a lead success.
related: top ten tips for new bloggers
PROFITABLE BLOGGING TIPS FOR ALL BLOGGERS
Whether you are planning to start a blog from scratch or working on your latest blog, let’s give a shout-out to top blogging tips.
These profitable tips can make your blog successful if utilized smartly. Yes, SMARTLY!
BEGINNER’S BLOGGING TIPS
1) Have you identified your blogging niche?
Stay in your focus area. Make sure, you have a blog related to your interests and expertise. It helps to create engaging content every time.
2) Interact with other bloggers.
You cannot survive successfully in an online world if you don’t have sufficient online connections with other bloggers. Take time to read other blogs, learn from the free courses and implement top strategies. It will eventually help you to grow your blog in the right direction.
3) Create a publishing schedule.
It should let you know when you’ve to publish your next post. It keeps the content in a flow.
4) Choose a trustworthy and reliable hosting provider.
Make sure, you invest in a good web host company.
5) Set your blog goals.
Who would be your target audience? How would you reach out to a different audience?
6) Read your competitors blog posts.
A better way is to subscribe to their blogs so that you don’t miss anything important.
BLOG DESIGN TIPS
7) A responsive blog design is compulsory.
It should work in favor of your readers and goals. Test your newly created blog on different devices. It should also be mobile responsive. A number of the audience use mobile phones to access social media. Invest in a good theme, if you have a specific choice. Otherwise, WordPress offers a variety of free themes too.
8) Consider a professional logo for your site.
Having a good logo is definitely an essential part in branding your blog’s or website’s name. In future, if you plan to sell your services or products, this logo will help your company to stand out.
9) Hire a web designer so that she can handle all the coding and other techniques.
No worries, if you are short of budget. With useful video tutorials and blog posts, you can also do it on your own.
10) Think about user experience first.
Make sure your blog has easy-to- read fonts, colors, white space and simple navigation.
11)Your blog should be more about content and less about ads.
BLOG CONTENT/WRITING TIPS
12) Producing quality content is one of the challenging steps of blogging.
Nowadays, it’s important to write for readers, not for Google. Remember! People do read and if they found a poor quality content, they won’t come back.
13) Utilize Tools
Utilize a number of tools and importantly, your mind to draft useful and informative content for your readers. To be honest, people love authentic and helpful information on blogs. There is a huge following who solely depends on the teachings of blogs. If you have a fitness blog, your readers take a genuine interest in the diet schedule, fitness regimes and other details you provide. It’s highly imperative to write for your audience.
Consistency in content development has also become a fundamental part of blogging. Updated blogs have more readership and engagement. Collect sources to get a variety of blog ideas for your next post.
15) Take help from an editorial calendar to seek motivation for writing.
These calendars are an excellent source to give you a timely schedule of your pending tasks, how to lists, ideas, writing articles, collecting images, submissions etc. Coschedule, Trello, Wordpress editorial calendar(a free plugin), HubSpot calendar and Google Docs are few free tools to help you out.
16) Take out time to write killer headlines for your post.
Titles play an important role in reaching to a wider audience. Add an element of curiosity in your titles so that it arouse interests of readers.
17) Virtual content is just booming websites and blogs.
Create exclusive images for your blog with free tools like Canva and Picmonkey. Decide a theme and create images based on that.
SEO TIPS FOR THE BLOG
18) Learn the basics of keyword research and try to target keywords for every post. Google Keyword Planner is a free tool to help you out. Invest your quality time for keyword research. Go from low to medium, then medium to high.
19) Headers and Titles
Learn the techniques to insert the keyword in H1, H2, and H3. Use focus keywords in titles and images.
RELATED: BASICS OF SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
20) Don’t overuse keywords in your content.
Remember again, you are writing for your audience, not for search engines. Do everything strategically so that SEO indicator works perfectly on your blog.
21) Develop internal linking in your posts.
Link your posts to your most viewed content or the evergreen blog posts.
22) Focus on link building but it should be quality based.
You can opt for guest posting or give credit to other bloggers in your niche. The basic purpose should be to get backlinks to your blog. Thus, it will boost up your traffic too.
related: 6 off page SEO techniques
SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS
23) Create strong social media accounts for your blog.
It can even be your personal account too but it would be good if you perform things in a more professional manner.
24) Don’t underestimate Pinterest, if your blog is about fashion, lifestyle, health, freelancing and blogging. These niches can generate a huge amount of traffic from Pinterest. You should be following a strategy to use Pinterest techniques, images, hashtags, and content.Though, a ton of effort.
25) Show your online presence on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Use a professional profile image or a blog logo to represent your brand.
26) Making social accounts is not just enough. Become active and regularly post content to interact with the audience. Share relative content and sometimes, engaging content to reach out to a large audience.
Hope, you’ve thoroughly enjoyed all the tips. I’m sure, you just cannot wait to implement above tips and become a successful blogger.
What are you waiting for? Let’s do it!
Also, Let me know which blogging tip works excellent on your blog? Share your valuable feedback in the comment section right below.
big thanks to our guest blogger
Hi! I’m Arfa Nazeer, an enthusiastic blogger, freelancer and a learner. I write about various topics including blogging tips, freelancing and self-improvement.
Connect via Website